NOTIFICATION OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday April 26th, 2018
6.30pm to 8.30pm
Irish Ambassador’s Residence
1 Peirce Hill
Any nominations for the board should be received by the Honorary Secretary (via the Executive Director) no later than 7 days prior to the AGM (Thursday, April 19th). You can download the nomination form here.
1. Welcome members, review 2017 activities, look ahead 2018.
2. Confirm and approve minutes of the AGM held on April 27th, 2017.
3. Proposed changes to the Irish Chamber Constitution – review and vote.
4. Receive from the Board a Statement of Accounts for the preceding financial year.
4. Elect an Honorary auditor.
5. Elect a minimum of eight and up to a maximum of 12 board members.
6. Elect a President from amongst the newly elected board members.
7. Ratify President for the following year.
8. Thank you to our Sponsors and our Patron.
Please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
Drinks & canapés will be served.
Non-members who would like to sign up as a member of the Chamber are welcome to attend.
If you have not renewed your membership, you can do so in the following ways:
· By cheque to the Irish Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
· By Bank Transfer to DBS Bank, Raffles Place, 7171-048-0480077480
· Online at www.irishchamber.com.sg by Paypal
· By cash or cheque at any of our events, including the AGM
Any member may vote at an AGM either in person or by proxy. Any member voting by proxy must do so by sending his proxy vote in writing or by email to the Honorary Secretary (via the Executive Director) such that it is received at least 24 hours before the AGM. You can download the proxy form here: ICCS AGM Proxy Form 2018
Only paid up members of the Chamber for 2018, at the time of the AGM, may vote at the Annual General Meeting. If you are unsure of your membership status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues can be paid on the evening.
At least 25% of the total voting Membership of the Chamber present at the AGM shall form a quorum. In the event that there is no quorum at the commencement of the AGM, the Meeting shall be adjourned for half an hour and should the number then present be insufficient to form a quorum, those present shall be considered a quorum, but they shall have no power to amend any part of the existing Constitution.
Any member wishing to have a resolution included at the AGM must give notice in writing to the Honorary Secretary (via the Executive Director) at least 14 days prior to the date of the AGM (Thursday, April 12th).